Web 3 Video Uploading Tips and Tricks
Uploading videos to a Web 3 video streaming service can be a daunting task. Here are some tips and tricks to help make it easier:
- Choose the Right Platform: Cho ose a platform that is secure, reliable, and easy to use. Some popular Web 3 platforms include Streamr, Livepeer, Flixxo, Videocoin, and DLive.
- Optimize Your Videos: Optimize your videos for the platform you’re using. Different platforms have different requirements for video format and size.
- Choose the Right Format: Choose the right format for your video. Different formats have different advantages and disadvantages.
- Use a Title and Description: Give your video a title and description that accurately describes the content. This will help viewers find your video more easily.
- Make It Shareable: Make sure your video is shareable. This will allow users to easily share your video with their friends and followers.
- We CANNOT stress it enough, post safely. Unlike Youtube, you may not be able to delete bad or cringe videos from Web 3. Many companies that store videos on the blockchain will tell you upfront if you can actually delete the videos, but it’s a good idea to ask BEFORE you post something you cannot take back.